KIT is the third largest North American distributor serving the $35 billion power transmission/motion control market.
Major Product Categories
- Mechanical and Electrical Transmission
- Material Handling
- Motion Control
- Fluid Power
- Electrical Control and Power Distribution
- 2,400 employees
- 241 locations
- 5 distribution centers
- Locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico
- 4.0 million SKUs
- More than 50,000 customers
Kaman Aerospace is a manufacturer and subcontractor in the global commercial and military aerospace and defense market.
- Self-lube airframe bearings
- Composite structures
- Helicopter service and support
- Helicopter systems and components
- Engineering services
- Safe and arm fuzing devices
- 2,600 employees
- Facilities in the U.S., Europe and Mexico
- Major customers
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- The Boeing Company
- Bell Helicopter
- U.S. Air Force
Kaman Corporation common stock is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol KAMN.
The Company, founded in 1945 by aviation pioneer Charles H. Kaman, has 4,400 worldwide employees and is headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut.