NEAL J. KEATING
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD, PRESIDENT AND
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
February 28, 2011
To Our Shareholders:
I would like to extend a personal invitation to you to join us at our Annual Meeting of Shareholders which will be held on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 11:00 A.M. local time at the company’s corporate headquarters, 1332 Blue Hills Avenue, Bloomfield, Connecticut 06002.
At this year’s meeting, you will be asked to vote on the election of three (3) directors, to provide the Board with your advisory vote on our executive compensation program and the frequency that you would like to have this vote, and to ratify KPMG LLP as the company’s independent auditors. We encourage you to attend the meeting, however if you are unable to attend, your voice is important to us so please vote your shares.
We also want to let you know that Charles H. Kaman, our founder, passed away recently at the age of 91. Charlie was a visionary aerospace executive, an accomplished inventor, a highly talented musician, and a leader and mentor to many long-serving Kaman employees. His contribution to our company, our industry and our country cannot be overstated. His legacy will endure and he will continue to serve as an inspiration to all Kaman employees.
On behalf of our Board of Directors, we look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
Neal J. Keating
Chairman of the Board, President and
Chief Executive Officer
- Shareholder Letter
- Notice from Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- General Information
- Information About Voting at the Annual Meeting
- Board Recommendations
- Policy Regarding Director Elections Where a Majority Vote Is Not Received
- Solicitation Costs and Copies
- Proposal 1
- Information about the Board of Directors and Corporate Governance
- Non-Employee Director Compensation
- Security Ownership Of Certain Beneficial Owners And Management And Related Stockholder Matters
- Executive Compensation
- Summary Compensation Table
- Post Termination Payments and Benefits
- Proposal 3
- Proposal 4
- Audit Committee Report
- Shareholder Proposals for 2012 Annual Meeting
- Exhibit 1